Landlord Insurance Get a Quote Landlord Insurance is designed for investment property
either for residential dwelling or commercial use.

Landlord insurance for commercial use, also known as Commercial Landlord Insurance, is different. Most of commercial landlord will have lease contact which require the tenants to have public liability as well as building and glass insurance which will protect your investment property. Either you or your tenant organise your landlord insurance, always ensure your name or business name as the policy holder.

We adopt the extra-mile approach by creating customer-centric experiences based on best practices, market research, and our expert skill.

Contact us to see how we can help you with your Insurance!